With online dating being the third most popular way for singles to meet beyond friends and family in 2010 (according to Match.com), along with sex and intimacy drastically being affected by the Internet and the digital age, the Sexual Recovery Institute has used its expertise to capture this trending topic by creating an infographic. The “Love in the Digital Age” infographic gives a breakdown of the online dating world by providing creative visuals paired with credible and mind-blowing statistics.
The statistics include:
• Number of individuals using online dating
• Courtship before marriage – online vs. in-person
• Global online dating profits
• Mobile dating
• Committed relationships stemming from online dating
• International online dating facts
To see the infographic, recently featured on Jezebel, click here.