The Center for Relationship and Sexual Recovery at The Ranch, a facility that I developed programming for and currently oversee, provides specialized treatment for sex addiction and intimacy disorders in gender-separate treatment and living environments.
Residential sex addiction treatment for men begins with a comprehensive assessment of each client’s life, relationship, and sexual history. Based on this, our sex addiction treatment team develops an individualized treatment plan that includes the most effective therapies for each client. Throughout the treatment process, clients develop the tools needed to understand their disease and triggers for acting out, set healthy boundaries, and work toward genuine self-esteem and stable intimacy. Our treatment for sex addiction also addresses the full spectrum of co-occurring issues, such as substance abuse, emotional trauma, disordered eating, and other addictions, culminating in the establishment of a sexual sobriety plan that serves as a lifelong guide toward healthier, more honest relationships.
Our women’s sex addiction and intimacy disorders program provides a nurturing, accepting space where women can heal deep emotional wounds and learn how to develop honest, healthy connections. Treatment begins with a comprehensive assessment of each client’s life, relationship, and sexual history. This is used throughout treatment to help clients develop more loving relationships, greater intimacy, and healthy sexuality. Additionally, each client has a licensed and highly experienced female therapist specifically dedicated to guiding her throughout her stay. We treat love and sex addiction in women simultaneously with co-occurring issues, such as substance abuse, emotional trauma, eating disorders, and other addictions. As such, our clients are able to address underlying issues that contribute to unhealthy relationship patterns. Whether single or working with a spouse or partner, women learn healthy boundaries and begin working toward genuine self-esteem and stable intimacy.
Treatment for Other Disorders
Elements Behavioral Health, where I currently serve as Senior Vice President of Clinical Development, offers treatment for a variety of addiction and mental health issues. Links to our facilities are provided below.
- Clarity Way is a leading substance abuse and dual diagnosis treatment center in Hanover, Pennsylvania.
- Journey Healing Centers is a client-centered residential addiction treatment center in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Lucida Treatment Center is a luxury drug rehab and mood disorder program located just a few steps away from Florida’s Intracoastal Waterway in Palm Beach County.
- Promises Austin, located on a private nine-acre estate in the Texas Hill Country, is a luxury treatment center in Austin, TX.
- Promises Malibu is one of the premier drug rehabilitation centers in Southern California, known for cutting-edge addiction treatment in one of the world’s most inspiring and luxurious settings.
- Promises Malibu Vista is a residential mental health treatment center for women suffering from depression, anxiety, personality disorders, and other mental health issues.
- Promises New Jersey is a highly personalized addiction treatment center located minutes from the beautiful Jersey Shore, in Southeastern New Jersey.
- Professionals Treatment at Promises is a specialized drug and alcohol treatment program for professionals, including physicians, attorneys, airline pilots, and other licensed professionals.
- Promises Scottsdale is an addiction, mental health, and eating disorders treatment program known for exceptional, gender-separate programming and an inspiring setting.
- Promises West Los Angeles is a world-class drug rehabilitation center for young adults located halfway between Beverly Hills and the Pacific Ocean.
- The Ranch, about 45 minutes outside of Nashville, is an innovative treatment center for addictions, eating disorders, sex addiction and intimacy disorders, and mental health issues including depression, anxiety, trauma, and dual diagnoses.
- The Ranch Mississippi is a residential treatment center for men and women working to overcome the debilitating effects of drugs and alcohol.
- The Ranch Pennsylvania is a renowned substance abuse and mental health treatment center situated on a mountain bluff overlooking the scenic Susquehanna River in Southeastern Pennsylvania.
- The Right Step is a network of outpatient and inpatient addiction treatment centers in Texas. Its family of programs includes residential treatment facilities in Dallas, Houston, and Hill Country. The Right Step also offers outpatient treatment options throughout Texas.