Live Webinars with Experts, Drop-in Groups and Podcasts:
- Participate (anonymously) in live webinars with experts such as Dr. Rob Weiss and Dr. David Fawcett.
- Podcasts for Sex, Love and Addiction with host Dr. Rob Weiss
- Drop In support groups for partners (including male partners), addicts (including female sex/love addicts), gay men and porn addicts and a separate meeting for licensed professionals (mental health, physicians, attorneys, etc.).
Protective Software for Sex, Porn, and Love Addicts: Product Reviews
- Filtering and Accountability Softwares for Use in Sex Addiction Recovery
- Consumer Affairs Best AntiVirus Software Reviews
- The International Institute for Clinical Sexology has trained therapists for help with sexual health, gender/sexual identity, and more.
- The International Institute for Trauma & Addiction Professionals has contact information for Certified Sex Addiction Therapists (CSATs), listed by city and state.
- The Society for the Advancement of Sexual Health website provides contact information for knowledgeable therapists, listed by city and state, as well as information about upcoming sex addiction conferences and training events.
- Patrick Carnes’ sexhelp.com website offers a great deal of useful information for sex addicts.
- Staci Sprout has compiled an excellent list of resources for women in relationship and sexual recovery.
- General mental health resources can be found via the Social Work License Map site at this link.
Resources for Teens with Sexual Issues
- Sex Addiction 101: A Basic Guide to Healing from Sex, Porn, and Love Addiction by Robert Weiss
- Sex Addiction 101, the Workbook: 24 Proven Exercises to Guide Sex Addiction Recovery by Robert Weiss
- Cruise Control: Understanding Sex Addiction in Gay Men (Second Edition) by Robert Weiss
- Always Turned On: Sex Addiction in the Digital Age by Robert Weiss and Dr. Jennifer Schneider
- Out of the Doghouse: A Step-by-Step Relationship-Saving Guide for Men Caught Cheating by Robert Weiss
- Sex Addicts Anonymous (Anonymous)
- Sex and Love Addicts Anonymous (Anonymous)
- Sexual Compulsive’s Anonymous: A Program of Recovery (Anonymous)
- Sexaholics Anonymous (Anonymous)
- Answers in the Heart: Daily Meditations for Men and Women Recovering From Sex Addiction (Anonymous)
- Out of the Shadows: Understanding Sex Addiction by Dr. Patrick Carnes
- Sex Addiction as Affect Dysregulation: A Neurobiologically Informed Holistic Treatment by Alexandra Katehakis
- Understanding and Treating Sex Addiction: A Comprehensive Guide for People Who Struggle with Sex Addiction and Those Who Want to Help Them by Paula Hall
- Lust, Men, and Meth: A Gay Man’s Guide to Sex and Recovery by David Fawcett
- Contrary to Love: Helping the Sexual Addict by Dr. Patrick Carnes
- Don’t Call It Love: Recovery from Sex Addiction by Dr. Patrick Carnes
- Facing the Shadow: Starting Sexual and Relationship Recovery by Dr. Patrick Carnes
- Breaking the Cycle: Free Yourself from Sex Addiction, Porn Obsession, and Shame by George Collins and Andrew Adelman
- No Stones: Women Redeemed from Sexual Addiction by Marnie Ferree
- Naked in Public: A Memoir of Recovery from Sex Addiction and Other Temporary Insanities by Staci Sprout
- Lesbian Love Addiction: Understanding the Urge to Merge and How to Heal When Things go Wrong by Lauren Costine
- Facing Love Addiction: Giving Yourself the Power to Change the Way You Love by Pia Mellody
- Ready to Heal: Breaking Free of Addictive Relationships by Kelly McDaniel
Films about Sexual Issues
- Thanks for Sharing
- I Am a Sex Addict
- The Woodsman
- Blue Car
- Auto Focus
- Diary of a Nymphomaniac
- Love Sick: Secrets of a Sex Addict